So let’s start from the beginning;
Braids scroll here every moment in all possible forms. So let’s start with the simplest, that you have to master in order to give advice freely perform haircut of my tutorials.
Plain – Classic Braids
The first weave, I know for sure, but on principle, I have to say about it because it is the starting point for all the rest – it’s just…
We weave it as follows:
- Divide the hair into 3 parts
- Put the first extreme range of the middle (so that it now becomes the middle)
- Put the opposite extreme of the middle band (so that it now becomes the middle)
- And so to the very end, the process of splicing plain braid clearly shows you the below photo
Ok, let’s move on. Another basic weaves it…
Two types of a braid of the draw – the French and the Dutch.
Or simply a classic braid selected. We weave it in the following way:
- Select a small strand of hair from the top of the head and divide them into 3 parts
- Weaves on the same principle as a classic braid…
- Choosing every time the thin strand of loose hair to interleaved just highlights.
Different from the French queue only in that the individual strands translate the previous, rather than above, as in the case of the French.
Let’s see the difference between these two types of weaves:
Another basic weave which often runs through the tutorials are…
And here’s the guide:
Four main strands behind us. If you have mastered the basics, the possibility of combining with the hair are endless…
At the end, I have for you yet…
The way to the optical density of each braid,
Waterfall Braid Hairstyles Step by Step Guide
Today’s braid hairstyle tutorial is quite easy and fast to make, well and beautiful! Ideal both for official exit and every day.
1. Select a strand of hair from the temple, and are divided into 3. Each strand I marked in a different color to make it easier to keep track of them.
2. We start as standard braids – upper strand translates the middle.
3. And another step as a standard braid, right strand and translate the current center.
4. I next- translate marginal left strand over the middle, choosing the first part of a new hair – as in to modular.
5. I NOTE- here lies the trick waterfall – leave alone the right strand, and instead choose new! I translate over the middle.
6. Now again move to modular as – translate upper strand over the middle, choosing him a new strand of hair.
7. Again – right strand leave loose, and instead we choose from the underside of the new and translate the middle,
8. Repeat next- we choose the hair to the upper band, and translate the middle.
9. And so on, until the end of
What happens next is a matter of taste – total freedom! Is it symmetrical waterfall on the other side, and another underneath, you can combine endlessly!
And a bonus braid tutorial for you, it is so easy and step by step guide at the below photo;